>

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Create And Record Exclusive Violin Part For Your Song











About:



Before
 you make the order, please contact me!



 Hi, I'm Sviat!.

 

 I am a professional violinist with more than 20 years of concert experience. I write music for violin, I can improvise, and my violin is over 130 years old, it sounds perfect! So my gig is the best you can find on fiverr. 

 

 I will professionally (in the studio) record my violin in your track.

  

 Check my works on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/c/SviatoslavKondrativ



 and on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SviatoslavKondrativ



 Please send me message with your requirements and I will send you a custom offer.



 



  



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Quick delivery. Great recording and musical ideas. Recommended! Until the next project!

Seller's Response:

Thanks Jason for interesting job! I hope to see you again!

:

Amazing work.

:

There is no words to describe the magical talent that this seller was blessed with. His playing is out of this world!!! Hope to be back again!

:

Thank you, Friend!




No comments:

Post a Comment