>

Friday, June 5, 2020

Record Djembé And African Percusión In Your Music











About:

Professional percussion recording for your musical productions.



  • My Skils:



I have experience in recording multiple percussion instruments in arrangements of African, Afro-Latin, Afro-Caribbean, Afro-Brazilian and Latin American music, which I have applied to various musical productions as a sessionist and / or producer.


  • What do I offer:



- High Quality Drums Recording.

- Exported Mix and/or Stems.

- Recording in any genre.
- 1 or 3 takes per song.
- Percussion recording: Djembé, Dun Dun and all kinds of percussion instruments.
- I can also include some programmed drum and percussion tracks, if is required. (Extra charge)

- If you need it I can also include the written score of the music recorded (Extra charge)



  • Requirements



- Mp3 or Wav of the song or production, and some music references if you think is necesary.

- Fluid contact with you to agree what kind of percussion arrangements your music production needs, and avoid musical misunderstandings.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am very satisfied and happy with the result of this project ! great communication and very profesionnal ! I recommend and will be back for sure! thanks again!

:

Thanks man!, good luck with the project. We keep in touch!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment