>

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Fill Out Your Tracks With Bass And Programming











About:

Music Production, in a nut shell. I am a Bassist/multi-instrumentalist with a focus in Rock and Pop. Ranging from loud and heavy to soft and pristine, I can fill in your songs and productions If you need low end, synth elements or electronics. I'm a creative collaborator who likes to think a little differently than most musicians; I like to try things, basically. If you're looking for something a little different that just root and 5, I'm your man. That being said, I do root notes really well too! I take direction very well, no suggestion is too much. I want the client to be happy at the end of the day, and I will do whatever I need to make that happen.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment