>

Thursday, June 4, 2020

Record Acoustic Double Bass Or Electric Upright Bass Track For You











About:

I'm a professional Double bass player with experience in jazz, rock and professional classical orchestras. I have my recording studio and I'm producing and composing music for films and theater plays. (Emmy nominee  for music and sound 2008 for the HBO documentary "To die in Jerusalem")

I have a lot of experience in recording the double bass which is not simple thing to do (since capture it's natural sound  is quite tricky) I combine Neumann TLM 103 and direct recording through "the realist" pick up

my bass is an old beautiful 19th century instrument. I can play pizz or arco tracks. I also offer an electric upright bass tracks if preferred.

Reviews


:

Third time ordering from him. He has become my go-to. I highly recommend. He is super fast, super accommodating, and super professional. Five stars. Thanks to him again!

:

amazing talent!!!! 100% recommended

:

Fast and solid. Great recording quality.

:

Got what I wanted done quickly. Great sound. Recommend!

:

What a joy to work with an Artist of considerable imagination and insight!




No comments:

Post a Comment