>

Monday, June 1, 2020

Record Professional Piano And Keyboards For Your Song











About:

I'm a classical trained piano player with a Bachelor of Music degree in Piano and 20+ years of experience.



I will record anything related to piano or keyboards for your song.



I'll provide all individual tracks for you, 24bit 48k wav files and 320kbps mp3 stereo file + MIDI files, no extra cost!



I'll also edit all tracks and do a little pre-mixing so you'll only need to worry about puting the tracks into your DAW software and mixing.



Whatever style you may want, I'll do it for you. Whether it's a piano, synth, organ or orchestra driven song or any other type of sounds you'd like me to record, I will do it.



I can record the piano/keyboard lines over your existing ideas or create it from scratch over your song.



For samples of my work you can check out my portfolio here and also these links below:


  • My solo work: https://bit.ly/LaniakeaEP
  • My band Sigma Project album: http://bit.ly/RealityField
  • My YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/Neemias-YT


Let me help you to have the best possible keyboard line for your song, so feel free to place an order now.

Reviews


:

I love this! Second time I received work from this seller and I'm still amazed. Amazing. Seller takes very well to direction and i felt that he thoroughly understood my needs. Thank you so much!

:

I gave him a pretty lengthy list of requirements for my recording that I wanted from him and he nailed each and every requirement on the first try. I didn't have to use my revisions and I didn't even think twice about it. This is my second time I have ordered from Neemias and I will be coming back in the future!

:

Great to work with - totally understood what I wanted and took it even further to create something meaningful and magical - I would recommend him to anyone and will be using him again for sure!!! Thanks so much for the amazing job done!

:

Fantastic job. Knocked it out exactly how I described and really fast turnaround. Looking forward to working with Neemias again!

:

Thank you very much for creating something so beautiful for me to give to my daughter- I know she will love it!




No comments:

Post a Comment