>

Saturday, June 20, 2020

Score And Play Pro Violins Or Violas Lines To Your Song











About:

This Gig is to add violin to your song. The basic package is to add a solo (single violin) to a song. The standard package is to add violin accompaniment/background to a song. This will involve more than one violin. The premium package is to add group of 6 to 10 violins to your song.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was my first time working with a violinist on Fiverr. So I have nothing to base my experience off of. Also my first time working with a violinist in general. She had great communication, offered me a fair deal and worked with me until I felt it was complete. I would probably work with her again, I am just so inexperienced I don't know what it was that I didn't exactly like. In all she did a really wonderful job and I do recommend her. I might try out of violinists as well just to compare sound. Although it might bubble down to the chord/progression and beat that I asked for.

Seller's Response:

Beautiful work! Exactly what I was looking for. Highly recommend for your music!

:

Thanks for the Tip. Your song is classy.

:

Wonderful! She was finished with my product quickly, and it is even better than what I had hoped for. Highly recommended!!

:

Has a good ear for the tolerances of the song. Doesn't over or underplay.




No comments:

Post a Comment