>

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Record Synth Bass Lines











About:

Please contact me if you have any questions about my services



Gig details



Hello, I am JP and I am a multi-instrumentalist and producer. I will record synth  bass or synth bass for your project. I use meaty, very funky sounds to get the job done. I can give you that Stevie Wonder, Bernie Worrell old school Moog Bass feel to the Rush Taurus Pedals kind of vibe. Don't forget about the funky 24K Magic Bruno Mars vibe.



Equipment



I record in my home studio. I have many keyboards including a Yamaha Motif XF 8, Moog Little Phatty and Novation UltraNova.



I have plenty of sounds including Keyscape, Omnisphere, Komplete etc.

If there is a sound you are looking for...I have it!



I use an Universal Audio Apollo Twin as my interface and Logic Pro X as my DAW



***I design my own sounds as well!***



 Looking for live bass? Check out my other gig.



Thank you for your time and I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

Thank you!

:

He was great!! Fast turn around and delivered on what he promised. 5 Stars.

:

delivered quickly! great fat bass tone and tasteful playing.

:

great! thank you.

:

great communication, recommend this guy!







Record Synth Bass Lines

No comments:

Post a Comment