>

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Record A Part Of A Trombone For Your Song











About:

I will make record of the line of a trombone for your project. written or playing by ear.

I can work practically in any style. If you conceived any certain stroke of execution, then for more exact transfer of a stroke and character, please give me the detailed description or a similar track.

---------------------------------------

Additional lines of a trombone:

  • up to 120sec - $5
  • over 120sec - $10
---------------------------------------



Before primary delivery, I always provide demos to verify that I meet expectations!

Write to me before execution of the order to specify details.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks for good job :)

Seller's Response:

Many thanks!) Glad you enjoyed it!)

Seller's Response:

Very good trombone player, good communicator and provided additional items

Seller's Response:

Thanks!) Glad you were satisfied!)

Seller's Response:

Fast turnaround, easy to work with, great communication and most importantly a fantastic musician!




No comments:

Post a Comment