>

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Record High Quality Guitar, Bass, Drums And Or Synth For You











About:

Hi! I'm Dave!

If you've been looking for a professional and reliable person to help you complete your song, I'm your guy!



I've been playing, writing and producing music for 15+ years.

I specialize in heavy music, such as Djent, Hardcore and Heavy metal, but I will do Rock, Pop, Electronic and I am willing to explore other genres as well! I can easily adapt and work with any style.



I will provide individual HQ tracks/stems for you as well as a mixed product for you to use as you'd like. 



Please message me with any questions or concerns before ordering!



Let's make some awesome music!



*PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THE AUDIO SAMPLES ON THIS GIG HAVE BEEN DOWNGRADED BY FIVERR'S UPLOADING SERVICE. IT IS NOT A REFLECTION OF THE ACTUAL AUDIO QUALITY!*

Reviews


:

I'm a repeat customer with 'obstructthetide' & I am certain I'll be back again. He's a very solid player & delivers quality audio production work, look no further!

:

absolutely a dope experience! my tracks were sent back to me in record time and for the price they're great quality, I would definitely advise working with this seller!

:

The producer contacted me immediately and made very good suggestions. The final product (Synth & Bass) came surprisingly fast and I am very satisfied. I am already looking forward to the next project.

:

Absolute fun to work with, very quick delivery and understanding of what needs to be done. Thank you!

:

Working with David was an absolute pleasure. He was super effective & efficient to communicate with. If you need instrumental production, he'll knock it out of the park. 🤘




No comments:

Post a Comment