>

Saturday, June 20, 2020

Arrange And Record Great Modern Pop Rock Guitars











About:

*LET ME SERVE YOUR MUSIC*


I love recording and always strive for the best arrangement that really serves the song, not my ego. I believe this is what a good studio musician is supposed to do. When arranging I always focus on the most important thing - the main vocal. To give it a solid foundation and yet enough room to breathe and shine through.


With 15+ years of experience I'm here to deliver great sounding, tasteful electric or acoustic guitars with precise timing and a great feel.



Have a listen to my studio work samplers to get a glimpse of what you can get and let's talk about your vision. Because that's what counts.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I don't like a result :(

Seller's Response:

I'm sorry to hear that you're not satisfied. Instead of one version you got two more for free.

Seller's Response:

Great quality, flexibility, pro-work. I am happy with the result! I would recommend.

:

nice service - thx

:

Simple, easy to talk through what I was looking for and very quick responses. I definitely recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment