>

Monday, June 22, 2020

Play Guitar On Your Track











About:

Hi, i'm Salvatore from Italy.



Guitars is my life, and since i was a child i play my six string. Recently i took a MODERN ROCK GUITAR degree, for enrich my skills. 

I can play rhythmic part and solos, in different style for all musical needs. 

In my home studio, i can record professionally my guitars for giving you the best product as possible..!



I play electric and acoustic guitar, and in my setup there's

  • FENDER STRATOCASTER (with humbucker at bridge)
  • DANELECTRO DC 69
  • BC RICH MOCKINGBIRD
  • EKO RANGER 12 (from 1968)
A lot of analog pedal like:

  • BIG MUFF
  • IBANEZ TS9
  • BOSS DS-1
  • EHX MEMORY MAN
  • BOUTIQUE REVERB (with flanger and chorus)
  • and more others




Reviews


Seller's Response:

I bought this to make some epic music. They created good background music

:

I don't know why only 4 stars... If work for you isn't perfect, you should ask me to modify...why not? 😰

:

Good work

:

Great fun! Cheers

:


No comments:

Post a Comment