>

Friday, June 5, 2020

Record Tabla Loop For Your Song Or Track











About:

Hello There,



(Introduction of Tabla)



Tabla. The tabla is the most commonly played drum set in North Indian music. It is the instrument most frequently used to accompany vocal and instrumental music, and dance; whereas its primary function is to maintain the metric cycle in which the compositions are set.



(Business Discussion)



Hello Dear buyer ,  I would like to tell you that I like to cover song with Tabla. I have 8 years experience. If you like to hear Tabla's sounds, I can play for you. If you want  Tabla cover video or maybe mixing Tabla beats in your song then I'm here for you...



__((( I can give you demo as well before placing the order.)))__



Thank you very much for coming in my profile.



Tabla Musician



 Ravinder Singh



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Professional attitude and attention to detail. I am grateful for his perseverance in delivering a product I could be satisfied with.

Seller's Response:

Legend Musician is an excellent tabla player. He has many years of experience in his musical field. He is also very knowledgeable when it comes to music theory as well as Ragas. I needed a sample of tabla for one of my songs and He, playing beautifully, took the song to a different level.

:

I'm very happy, I gave beats in this lovely song. I enjoyed this project.

:

This artist has very good tabla skills that I would recommend. He also plays a variety of rãgs that adds to his skills.

:

Thank you very much sir




No comments:

Post a Comment