>

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Record Fat Atmospheric Analogue Synth Sounds For Your Song











About:

Hi there!



Thanks for checking in. 



I'm Nick and I love making music =)



I am a big fan of synthesizers, mostly of what comes to slow atmospheric heavy parts, bass lines and crazy psychedelic stuff to make a track mysterious and fat in sound.



But I will also gladly record in any other genre with same amount of interest and efficiency if you provide me with a thorough description of what you want to hear.



I will do a studio quality synthesizer part for you in any genre, gladly listen to your wishes and consider your references. (also check out my other gigs for guitars)



Sometimes if I really like the song I can do some mindblowing things without additional cost, just cause I like doing it.



Please contact me if standart packages don't suit you. We will agree on custom offer ;)



Let's see where we can go with your stuff! =)

Reviews


:

Understood exactly what I was after and nailed the sounds and vibe. Great experience.

:

good guy and easy to work with thank you.

:

Amazing results. Sounds epic.

:

Nick is GREAT!

:





Record Fat Atmospheric Analogue Synth Sounds For Your Song

No comments:

Post a Comment