>

Monday, June 8, 2020

Write Or Record Professional Guitar Tracks For You











About:

 Hi!



I love rock, blues, and metal, but have recorded in the studio on pop tracks, and performed live from improv jazz, to Heavy metal with bands



I use the Shure Sm-57 mic, with a Focusrite Scarlett octopre, and have experience in producing. I love to write my own music, and record those ideas into a full song!



BEFORE ORDERING, MESSAGE ME AS MUSIC IS INDIVIDUAL TO EVERYONE, AND THE MORE DETAIL YOU GIVE ME ON WHAT YOU WANT, THE BETTER THE OUTCOME WILL BE !



I love what I do, and hope that you would like to buy my service and I promise if you do I will return the best work I can as I am a perfectionist. I hope you buy my service!



                                                                   \m/ 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The production was very professional and amazing! I'll definitely include him in the credits of the song!

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

:

as usual, very talented and very happy with the delivery. will purchase again!

:

Decided to purchase again, after a good experience with him, delivered a good quality guitar solo over my backing track

:

They went above and beyond what was asked! Amazing work! Looking forward to working with you again!




No comments:

Post a Comment