>

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Play Pop Guitar On Your Song











About:

Thanks so much for coming to check out my gig! I'm so excited to hear your song and take it to the next level. As well as being a session guitarist, I'm also a music producer. I have been playing guitar on records and producing for many years. When tracking guitar for a client, I'm able to put my producer hat on and ask myself what the song truly needs so I can take it in the direction that you intended. If you'd like, I can offer help with production elements; such as giving you advice on mixes, masters, or my thoughts on other elements that the song may need. I’m well versed in Pop, Country, Hip-hop, R&B, Rock, Jazz, and lots of other genres. New clients, message me with your song and your request so we can determine the best budget to fit you specific needs. I’m pumped to hear your track.



-All songs come standard with wet/dry tracks, message me to request additional D.I track



-I will video myself playing on your song for $20 extra

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He is absolutly the best guitarist of Fiverr. I have tested so many musicians here and no one have completely satisfied me. This time and without any necessary editing, he provided me with exactly what I was looking for. I highly recommend it ! Thank you to you for this amazing job.

Seller's Response:

Glad you like the parts! The song is great!

Seller's Response:

2scd time and same result. Exactly what i'm looking for, so perfect !!

:

Glad it worked out! Thanks for having me on this one!

:

Thanks!! Awesome work as always







Play Pop Guitar On Your Song

No comments:

Post a Comment