>

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Record Great Electric Guitar For Your Project











About:

I will record electric guitars for your project, i will edit them and mix if needed. I have very different sounding guitars (PRS, Music Man, Schecter), and i use different VST to achieve any tone you like.



I do the recordings in my personal studio, where i use Cubase and Magix Samplitude, with M-audio interface, i will deliver WAV file or any format needed.



I can play, lead, rhythm guitar, or anything you need, i will follow your guideline...



Basic recording is for 30 seconds of 1 guitar track (Rhythm, could be clean or distorted), i can double the track with no additional cost (that means recording the same track 2 times for better mixing and panning).



For lead guitar please ask, depends on the need, but usually i will charge 10$ for 30 second of guitar lead (guitar solos)



For full guitar production please see the packages and message me for any question.



Please send me a message before buying, i will answer instantly!, and i can make a custom order for you!



Best regards!

Reviews


:

I'm thrilled with the result. No doubt, I would buy again from this Seller. I got what I exactly wanted!

:

Very nice work! I gave him a reference track, and he totally grabbed the points: when I received the files, I basically just had to put his guitar tracks in my mix, and they fit perfectly!

:

Amazing musician, very positive cooperation!

:

Best guitarist on Fiverr; excellent

:

Well done! He did did more than I.




No comments:

Post a Comment