>

Monday, June 22, 2020

Record Lead Guitar For Your Project











About:

Welcome! I'm on fiver for the opportunity to track for you, create some rockin sounds and lend my knowledge and skills as a rock recording artist - singer - songwriter and performer for over the past 10 years.. I will record a lead guitar track (acoustic or electric) for your project, song or film/radio project. If you need just a guitar riff somewhere or a full out solo or backing lead melody - open to many ideas. Rock - Hard Rock - Metal - Alternative - Pop - Rap



Why use me?



I've worked with national artists and local artists on my own recording projects as well as indie film makers, radio and commercials with tracking instruments at my home studio. I view music as my livelihood but it's my deepest passion at the same time. 



You'll get two complete takes HQ WAV file at 44.1k or 48k at 24bit or 16bit.

I need the backing audio as a WAV or MP3 file and BPM of the song to track to and any ideas and notes you may have for style and sound. I will send you my complete amp sound and the direct signal so if you'd like to add your own amp sound digital or re-amp later.



Thank you and looking forward to working on your project.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I do this for a living and so people who can really deliver on every front are very important to me. Frank's playing is excellent and of a professional calibre.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much. A pleasure working with you.

:

Seller didn't share ideas during the creation process. Seller didn't want to provide any revisions beyond what seller deemed 'reasonable'. Song became obsolete and can't be used for project. Very expensive gig for what you receive when compared against other music and song gigs, available at a quarter of the price. Can't recommend to others..

:

Satisfactory Experience

:


No comments:

Post a Comment