>

Sunday, June 28, 2020

Record A Guitar Part To Your Song











About:

Hello!

My name is Or Eliaz, I'm 21 years old from Israel.

Guitar player for 9 years, guitar tutor. music producer and a music making enthusianst. 

My educational knowledge involves jazz guitar teaching by some of the best guitar jazz players in Israel, as well as music harmony, theory & Solfège as part of my highschool studies by some of the finest techers in israel. In addition, I have completed with distinction a Berklee music college program of Music Production.You can find some of my work on my SoundCloud and Youtube channel:

http://soundcloud.com/or-eliaz

http://youtube.com/ormusician



I have a well equiped home studio, and I want to help you with your creations! send me your songs' record (better as a Cubase project), and your chords\notes, and I will add to it an electric\ acoustic rhythm guitar, or a solo guitar!

Reviews


: : : : :





Record A Guitar Part To Your Song

No comments:

Post a Comment