>

Sunday, June 7, 2020

Play Piano On Your Project











About:

Hello I'm a devoted musician who has over 15 years of playing experience. I'm currently majoring in music business at Berklee college of music, however my passion for playing never gets old. I specializes in Jazz and contemporary playing. In my gig I can play you jazz solo on your track, your original music, covers of songs you like, or I can make original composition for you at additional charge. I treat my clients more like partners rather than simple buyers, so I will do my best with every order. Please contact me first before ordering (FYI:or else I have right to cancel)so we can have a good understanding of each other and to make sure I'm capable of meeting your satisfaction. Thank you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment