>

Monday, June 1, 2020

Make A Sub Par Cover Of Whatever Song You Want











About:

I'm tryna pay for college rn and I really like making cover songs on my saxophone. I will make a cover of whatever song you want and send it to you in 2 week's time. The quality is low but the effort will be above average. I love what I do and I would love to do it for you. Try to avoid things like jazz fusion or rock piano music. Not that I don't like playing hte music, but it's more effort than it's worth for this kind of project and never really comes out right. I dabble in the art of making things sub par, not poorly executing music. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolute perfection

:

You pay for a sub-par cover, you get a sub-par cover. What more can I say?

:

I bought this gig to have some fun and hear a favorite song in a new light. Well done!

:

Just what I asked for, if not better. Truly sub par, truly thirdrate, what more needs to be said?

:

This guy went above and BEYOND!!!! THIRD RATE? FIFTH RATE? USB PAR COVERS GALORE In all serious the effort is in a tier of its own, absolute legend




No comments:

Post a Comment