>

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Record A Professional Electric Bass











About:



Hi everyone. For $10 I will record up to 1 minute and For $25 I will play a professional studio quality electric bass lines on your music up to 4 minutes of content.



15 years of experience recording and arranging for bands and songwriters



EXCLUSIVELY ON FIVERR 



I will compose a bass line suitable to your music regardless of the genre. Funk, Latin, Pop, Rock.



I will record the bass lines using my professional studio and send the finished file to you in a 24 bits WAV format.



*Duplicating a bass from another song is not included in the BASIC gig. (Have a look into my extras)

*If you don't have the chord chart it would involve an extra (Have a look into my extras)



Looking forward to working with you. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am mind blown by the professionalism of this guy. He did it better than I ever imagined. He gave his flavour to it and I am so thankful for that. He added little details that were not there, I am sure not all bass player would be able to, he does it and he does it very, very, very good. Communication was easy and respectful. I expected the work to be done in 2 days, he did it in 1. Amazing! Thank you very much for your service. Will definitely come back to you again.

Seller's Response:

AMAZING! Done in just hours, I received a professional sounding bass. It will add a deep and soulful sound to my song. Will work with him again, no doubt!

:

I enjoyed a lot recording this song. I hope we make more music together soon. Gracias!

:

Really loved The good quality and really fast delivery as same day as i set up my order! Big up for this!

:

Thanks, I hope we make more music together soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment