>

Thursday, June 4, 2020

Write And Record Guitar In Any Style For Your Record











About:

Hey people! I'm new to fiverr; thanks for checking out my gig, and if this isn't the gig for you, I have others! (:



This gig is for guitars on YOUR song. I will write and record rhythm, lead and solo guitars in any style on your original song. Please contact me prior to ordering to discuss the nature and scope of your project. Forming a game plan before the clock starts will ensure I deliver a quality product in timely fashion. 



I love collaborating with people, and draw inspiration from everywhere. I welcome direction; this is YOUR song after all! I'll play anything you want, but most times people are quite pleased with what I write for a piece, with or without direction. Contact me now; I look forward to making music with you, and know you'll love the finished product!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment