>

Monday, June 1, 2020

Play Acoustic Drums For Your Session











About:

I will record Acoustic Drums for your song in my home studio and send you a .WAV file (24bit/ 96khz) of my drum mix.  



EXTRAS!- I will send you individual tracks in any format desired for mixing. I record all songs in Cubase 10 using Scarlett 18i20 interface with capacity up to 14 simultaneous mics, including SHURE, MXL, BEHRINGER, etc. I play Mapex Saturn Drums, Zildjian and Meinl Cymbals and DW Pedals.



DELIVERY IN 1-3 DAYS



Please check out my latest session here: https://youtu.be/PRwtQJ_2wvc

THANK YOU!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great track delivered, 100% quality!

:

thank you thanks

:

Wonderful playing, thank you

:

Great working with you, cheers!

:

The seller was very nice and open to hear my needs!! I totally recomend this service!! Many thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment