>

Sunday, June 7, 2020

Write And Play A Guitar Track For Your Song Or Jingle











About:

I am here to give your project that extra zing to it, whether you are using the guitar to wrap all of your tracks together using a chord progression, or highlight the guitar in a solo section. I can supplement your song to rise to its full potential.



so, why me?



  • I have ten years experience playing the guitar, 5 years classical to train my right hand and 5 years jazz to train my left.
  • I've taken collegiate level Music theory classes to enhance my playing and musicality.
  • I am a perfectionist, i will make absolute sure that there are no timing issues present in the recordings provided.
  • Despite what the listing says, i will revise until the user is satisfied.
  • fast responses.
  • friendly communication.
  • i have no issue backing down from a project or refunding a project if it does not reflect my skills.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment