>

Sunday, June 7, 2020

Play Any Song On The Piano











About:

Hi Fiverr users! My name is Frankie Simon and I am a professional pianist.



BASIC GIG



I will record a piano version (pay-per-minute) of any song you like and send you a high quality (320 kbps) .mp3 file.



The BASIC (5$) gig buys you ONE MINUTE of a piano version with the vocal part played on the piano (fully instrumental, no singing). For example, if your song is 2.5 minutes long - you need to order 3 BASIC GIGS.



It can be any existing song or one you wrote. I play 100% by ear so all I need is a version I can listen to.



For best results, please contact me with your request BEFORE ordering the gig. Thanks!



EXTRAS



+5$   : I will play a KARAOKE version. Usually I play the vocal melody on the piano, but if you order this extra, I will leave "room" for your vocals. If you want to sing - this is the extra you should get.



+50$ : Match a click track or specified BPM



+50$ : I will make a VIDEO of the performance.



+10$ : I will send you a compilation of piano covers.



Check out my YouTube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/FrankieSimon



* gig photo by Itay Sisso.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is meule! Thank you!!

Seller's Response:

Toda :))))

Seller's Response:

this dude is fucking amazing!!! super pro work for almost no money.. tnx man

:

Thank you :)

:

Exactly as described. Extremely talented, well-executed. A+ work all-around. Thank you so much. It’s been a Pleasure!




No comments:

Post a Comment