>

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Record A Perfectly Fitted Guitar Solo For Your Track











About:

This is all about YOUR MUSIC! I will work closely to your specifications to record a perfect guitar solo for your piece in the styles of blues, soul, R&B, hip hop, rock or country. If your music has a unique genre twist, let me know and I'll do my best to innovate alongside you!



I will record using either my Fender Stratocaster or my PRS McCarty 594. If you prefer softer or crunchier tones, please just let me know!



I will record using Logic Pro X into a Focusrite interface, and can use a selection of pedals in the recording process. Please specify any sorts of effects you'd like. If you're not great with musical terms, even just an emotion or feeling can help me achieve the vibe you want!



I look forward to helping you forward in your musical journey. Any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment