>

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Record A Bass Line For Your Song











About:

I am a session player with 20 years experience of playing bass, and 25+ on cello (see my other gig for cello work). Currently playing for the rock band Unit Theory.



For this gig, I will I will work on a song until you are satisfied with the result. Don't worry about paying extra for revisions, because I never charge for that.



I will work on anything you provide, but for best results, take your time and prepare separate tracks:

  • Stereo drum track
  • Stereo vocal and solo track
  • Everything else (stereo mix of synths, guitars, harmonies, percussion, etc)


Feel free to send me reference tracks, but please be descriptive in what you want the bassline to sound like (including amps, fx you might want, pick or fingered, etc)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment