>

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Record The Best Drum Track For Your Music In Any Style











About:

I am an italian session drummer and a drum educator. I've been playing drums for over 10 years and I will record custom drums for your song, or production.

If you want a creative and powerfull drums in pop, rock, funk, r'n'b, hip hop and soul music I can be your drummer.



My Drums:

- Gretsch Broadkaster 24x14, 18x16, 16x16, 13x9, 14x6.5 [
maple/poplar/maple]

- Gretsch Catalina 18 x14, 12x8, 14x14 [maple]

- Tama Starclassic B/B 22x18, 14x12, 12x7, 10x6,5, 14x 5,5 [bubinga/birch]



My snares:

- Gretsch UsaBronze 14 x 6,5

- Yamaha Roy Haines Copper, 14x5,5

- Ludwig Supraphonic 14x6,5

- Tama Starclassic b/b 14x5,5

- DrumSound Mogany, Rebel 14x6,5

- Gretsch Catalina maple 14x5.5



Cymbals:

I use 
Zildjian, Instanbul, Ufip and Bosphorus 



I record in my home studio:



- Presonus Firestudio Project

- Apogee Duet

- Akg D112

- Akg 414 (x2)

- Akg Solid Tube

- Akg P220 (x2)

- Shure SM 57 (x4)



Reviews


:

Matteo is an amazing drummer. He provided a drum track that suits my song perfectly. Communication is also great. Looking forward to work with him on my next song.

:

Passionate and distinctive drummer. Has a unique style that will set your song apart from others! Great guy and great drummer!

:

Matteolorenz669 is an excellent drummer that will work with you to provide exactly what you're looking for in your price range. I look forward to working with him again to finish my LP.

:

Great player. Really appreciated the track options and fast delivery. Look forward to doing more.

:

Drummer with nice vibe and nerve, and his own vision of music.







Record The Best Drum Track For Your Music In Any Style

No comments:

Post a Comment