>

Thursday, March 5, 2020

Play Electric Bass On Your Song











About:

Thanks for checking out this gig! My name is Chris Basden, and I've been a bass player more than 15 years in Minot, North Dakota. I gig weekly in a variety band, and write and record my own music as well! 



I'm definitely not a flashy bass player—if you're looking for someone to "Slap-a-da-BASS!!", that's not me. That said, I think you'll be very happy with what I can bring to your song! I understand the bass's role in a recording: it's the foundation of a song. It's easy to say "well, I play guitar, so let me just grab a bass and play the root notes so there's SOMETHING down low," but I earnestly believe that approach is super harmful to the final product.



If you've put your heart and soul into writing a song and coming up with interesting lyrical ideas, instrumental melodies, and a dynamic arrangement, you OWE it to yourself to devote that same attention to the chordal foundation of your track!



Of course, if you DO hire me for your gig and you aren't happy with the results after the revision process, I'm happy to give you a FULL refund. I'd rather lose a few dollars than have leave you unhappy with the results YOU paid for!



Thanks so much! 

-Chris

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment