>

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Compose And Record Tailored Drum Tracks In Your Songs











About:

"I deliver tailored drum parts with the highest audio quality, I will compose and record unique drum parts for your song. By all means possible I will avoid your song having a generic drum track. I`ll write something distinctive for your song, way more special than a backbeat on 2 and 4 and an occasional drum fill" I put together a different drum kit for every song and design my sound accordingly .



I´ve been playing drums and recording for over 15 years. Toured many continents with various signed artists and yet I cant escape from my one true passion: studio recording.



I also mix recordings myself and will re-record until client is satisfied.



You put your hear into your music, dont just put $5 or 24-hour drums on it. Putting together a good song takes more than a day. You and me will work back to back and get immersed in a real workflow where you´ll tell me what you are loving and what i should change, on a daily basis.



Brush work, Percussion, Double Bass and More. If interested just reach out and I´ll send you samples



Gear:

  • 6 different size high-end drum kits
  • +10 snare choices
  • +30 cymbals
  • 16 state-of-the-art preamp inputs
  • AKG/Shure/Sennheiser/Neumann top-end microphones

Reviews


:

What a joy to work with! Five stars all the way! Emma not only is confident and expert in his skill but he is open and accommodating to the music, complementing and elevating the song to a whole new level. I am a fan of him and the mastery of his craft.

:

Emma is a joy to work with. He is very responsive and accommodated all of my (quite specific) requests, which included making unique drum loops and recording one-shot samples of his kit as well as lots of percussion. His drumming is groovy and interesting and the sound quality is absolutely professional too. He understood my needs as an electronic music producer, so the whole experience was frustration-free (at least for me!). Suggestions that I made underway were handled in a welcoming manner and led to a result I am really excited about. Can definitely see myself getting Emma on the beat again in the future.

:

Unbelievable response time, quality of music and mixing. I highly recommend this musician. I am very pleased with his quality of work. He took serious time and effort and put them into each track. 10/10 would recommend.

:

Song No.4 with Emma and have no intention of using any one other for drums and percussion. Emma is great to work with, friendly, communicative, perceptive and provides high quality (craftsmanship and content) tracks. Give Emma a go, you will be blown away with what he provides.

:

Perfect cooperation from beginning to end. Very skilled drummer with nice attitude and high-quality work delivered. I recommend this guy to everyone with all my heart. For sure, I will be work with him in the future!




No comments:

Post a Comment