>

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Record Piano And Keyboard Parts











About:

Hello, I'm a classical trained piano player and 20+ years of experience playing piano and keyboards.



I will record anything piano/ keyboard related for your song for any type of project you may have.



I'll provide all individual tracks as a quality HD audio file and also as an mp3 stereo file.  I will edit all tracks and also pre-mix the parts so that the recording fits perfectly into your song.  (I will also include the MIDI files if you would like those).



I can record whatever style you need and record the piano/keyboard lines over your existing ideas or create it from scratch over your song.



Hope I can help you with your music



Jon

Reviews


:

thanks for the job, is very good track

:

Perfect sevice

:

Fantastic job Jon, It sounds just like the original!! I hope to use your services again in the near future

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment