>

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Track Nylon String Guitars For Your Project











About:

With any of the packages you will get a very nice nylon string guitar track/s for your song.



The difference between me and other guitarists is that I studied classical guitar for 15 years and that means that through fingerpicking (and nails technique) I can get a round and rich tone out the strings. If you fancy, we could make it dirtier, and that can apply to whatever genre is your project composed in. We can do it with pick, or strumming or flamenco technique or a combination of all of them.



Show me your music, let's talk about references.



I will send you a first demo that I will record with the nylon guitar connected to my equipment with a jack and once you like the arrangement I will record the final arrangement again with a condenser microphone.



Let's put our hands to work to enrich your beautiful project with my guitars.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING guitarist! absolutely love the end results. Would comeback for more! highly recommended! He is super friendly and immensely talented!

:

Very collaborative and care for the quality of delivery. Excellent playing and unique musicianship, exactly what the track needed. On top of that the audio files delivered are clean and ready for production. Will come back for future tracks! Thank you!

:

Thanks for your comments Francois, they mean a lot to me. And please, keep doing that top notch quality productions, I really loved contributing to your beautiful piece. Hasta pronto!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment