>

Sunday, March 1, 2020

Something Im Really Good At Like Playing Freaking Geetar











About:

Heeeeeeey

I have a thing for human beings, I'm not a chart guy, you'll probably notice. The price chart is strictly conventional. Basically, I'll record anything anytime anywhere and any instruments (most notably guitar). I own a jazz guitar (French "manouche" guitar, like Django style guitar), an electric guitar (Fender Jaguar from 65), a cool amp (Music Man from 65), guitar pedals (some of which are home made), a sitar (that Indian thing the Beatles love so much), electric drums, etc. The starting price is at $30. Negociating might be required if what you want is for me to use all of the above. 



Uhh... What else? Anything else? Contact me!



https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnkVmyXF2Ffn6_eInrzJk9Q



Jonah. 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment