>

Monday, March 9, 2020

Play Pedal Steel Guitar On Your Song











About:

For $25, I will play professional Pedal Steel Guitar on your song. Send me a music file and I will send you back a professional Pedal Steel Guitar file, to your specifications.  I can mix it with your file and return, or send you a Steel Guitar only file. Don't ask me to play a song with foul language or sexual innuendo. THANKS! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Reggie is a great guy and amazing. He did a GREAT job on my project with fast turn around. Highly recommend. He deserves 100 stars.

Seller's Response:

Love you brother!

Seller's Response:

Reggie is a national treasure! 3rd time working with him now. Always turns projects around quickly and rips the steel on the first try. Well done.

Seller's Response:

you are very kind! can't wait for next time!

Seller's Response:

First time working with Reggie and what a pleasure it was. Beautiful playing,great recording quality and an insanely quick turnaround time. i cannot wait to work with him again,John.




No comments:

Post a Comment