>

Friday, March 6, 2020

Record Electric Guitar, Solo, Riff, Composer, Rock, Metal, Fusion











About:



I'm a Guitar player from BRAZIL, offering you my services as a composer. I've been playing music for most of my life, I able to recording creative guitar tracks for you, it could be solos/riffs for Rock, Metal,  Fusion ...



I Can record with a single or humbucker guitars, with high gain, dirty or clean, many textures are possible. 



Thanks for checking out my Gig! I look forward to working with You !





Reviews


:

Excellent work! Great attention to detail. Would buy again :)

:

great thank you

:

Even though fiverr put every possible impediment in place we have a good result. Shame I will never use fiverr, again so unless mzorrer expands his work to another website I will not be able to use this terrific musician again.

:

thank you very much

:

A very good guitarist!




No comments:

Post a Comment