>

Thursday, March 5, 2020

Play Jazz Piano Solo On Your Track











About:

I will play jazz/funk piano solo over your track. It can be piano, rhodes, wurlitzer, organ and many other instruments. I guarantee high quality since I'm a big improvisation fan and I constantly hone my skills.

Reviews


:

Delivered on time and provided the instrumentation I needed. Definitely would recommend using him.

:

great working with seller

:

Good seller. Handled a couple of unusual parts of the request, for a MIDI file and unusual chords, without problem. And extended the time for revisions without being asked (as I was late responding to him). Solid musical performance. And I'd happy to use him again if I needed something similar in the future.

:

Great piano player well recommended

:

Very good jazz improvisation




No comments:

Post a Comment