>

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Record Jazz Drums And Latin Percussion











About:

MUST WRITE FIRST! Get your drums/percussion recorded and mixed! Get your single, song or album sound great!


My name is Samuel Fuentes. I'm a professional drummer with more than 10 years of experiencie playing in Big Bands, Jazz ensembles, rock and many more. I will deliver:


- High Quality Drums Recording.

- Exported Stems.

- Recording in any genre.
- 1 or 3 takes per song*.
- Latin Percussion recording: Timbales, Congas, Bongós, and many more (you must write first)*.
- Mixed Drums*.
- Drum lessons*

- Video Recording*.


* These have a little extra, depending of what you need. Write me first!



What do I need from you?



I just need the song in mp3 or wav files, and the lead sheet of the song!



Haven't heard enough? I have some more samples of my work. Write me and I'll send you some YouTube links! Let's work together!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great drummer! really pleased thank you

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Excellent playing!

Seller's Response:

Excellent drum playing and recording. Had an amendment which was done asap by seller ( Samuel ). Over all it was a professional service and I will be using Samuel again for sure. He is so knowledgeable and a high quality musician.

:

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment