>

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Record Piano Or Keyboards For Your Session Or Project











About:

Hi guys! Please message me before you order :-)



I am a professional pianist/composer working with all kinds of sounds and musicians.



I have written music for movies, games, commercials, theater, as well as freestanding pieces for everything from symphony orchestras to small ensembles. Though I know my way around the classical formats I mainly work with pop music in the broadest sense of the word, so some days I'll be writing strings for a classical orchestra and another day I am touring with hip hop acts or a rock band. 



My piano and keyboard gig (basic and standard) are pretty self-explanatory. I will in collaboration with you figure out what kind of keyboard layering your production needs and then execute it and deliver it in the format of your choosing. 



The premium gig will give you the same stuff as basic and standard, but in addition I will add scoring of other instruments to your tracks. These are virtual instruments, needless to say booking a real orchestra for this price wouldn't be possible, but I have extended experience in producing tracks in this way and making them sound as real as possible. I do this through mixing and a high quality sound library.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He is a real genius

:

Haha! Don't know if I can live up to that, but thanks! Was a pleasure :-)

:

Another superb order, this is my third time and this guy never disappoints, fantastic playing and attention to detail, next order already planned. I wish he was in my band,John

:

thank you!!

:

The absolute best pianist on this platform, pure class and brilliant recording quality. I cannot wait to work with him again, John.




No comments:

Post a Comment