>

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Record A Killer Bass For You











About:

Hey there!



I'm Rafael Ruby and I will record your bass lines or if you need, I'll put my own interpretation. I just need a mp3/wav file or a pdf with sheets/tabs of your song to start.
I love music more than anything and it will be a pleasure for me to work on your song!


Here's what you'll receive if you purchase my gig:


  • A high quality 24 bit 44.1khz .wav file of your order (I can also provide a mp3 file without any costs);


  • A DI signal 24 bit 44.1khz .wav file for reamping.


If you want to add more extra time, the price is $5 per minute.


Please contact me before purchasing this gig! This will help both of us as you'll receive your order faster if I know exactly what do you want.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment