>

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Be Your Professional Electric Bass Player











About:

Hi, I'm Marco, and I'm here to improve the sound of your song with a professional bass line for any genre!



Why You Should Hire Me:

  • Recorded over 100 original bass lines, all with 5-star reviews and 100% satisfied customers from all over the world
  • On the 5th of August 2019, I was highlighted in Davie504's Fiverr video
  • Unlimited revisions until you’re satisfied. You can't lose!
  • Highest audio quality up to 192 kHz / 32 bit
  • Fast and responsive communication



What I can do:

  • Create and record an original bass line for your song
  • Record a bass part that you have already written or recorded (even in low quality like smartphone recordings)



Please send me all the necessary materials:

  • Bassless song, best in mp3
  • BPM



For an additional fee I can:

  • Record a video of myself playing the bass line
  • Send you a MIDI version of the bass line so you can give it any sound you want
  • Deliver the bass line transcription (Music Sheet, TAB)
  • Make a rush delivery



Send me a message before ordering if you have specific requirements that don’t fit in with any of my pre-set packages or if you have any questions.

Reviews


:

He was very accommodating and played a mean bass :)

:

Marco did a brilliant job as always!

:

Fantastic as always - Marco is a reliable and excellent bass player!

:

Working on an original composition and needed a great Bass line.

:

Excellent as always. He played bass tailored to the needs of the song.




No comments:

Post a Comment