>

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Write, Play And Mix Supportive Bass Lines For Your Songs











About:

PLS. ALWAYS contact me first  prior to purchasing



I have been playing and recording bass for 7 years now, with styles ranging from funk over blues to reggae, pop, country, disco, ska and sometimes metal (no Djent/Speed).

I am a good supporter for your song/band when it comes to song-appropriateness and integration - the SONG is always king!

I consider myself an "efficient" bassplayer - I don`t overplay songs.



Please provide:



-Reference track

-Key/BPM of the song

-Chordsheet/structure



Sounds that can be provided:



-Preci

-Jazzy

-Stingray-ish



I play fingerstyle, plectrum



You will get the .mp3 and/or 44.1 kHz .wav file of the recording - with or without comp/eq/amp-plugin as you desire. I will provide you with a rough (but usable) mix of your mixed song, so you get an idea how your song sounds with my groove included.

Please make sure to send an UNMASTERED track with no heavy compression on the master bus.



Tools used:

-Ableton

-Line 6 Soundcard

-P-Style/J-Style/MM-Style basses (4-String)

- comp/eq/fx/preamp plugins

-Everything is recorded D.I.



I only contribute if I really FEEL for the song and have a tidy mix to work with - so pls. get in touch me me first.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment