>

Sunday, March 8, 2020

Provide Song Feedback Website Review











About:



I will provide constructive and detailed feedback on your song.  Get expert advice to improve your tracks. Send us your track.

  1. Get constructive and detailed feedback from industry professionals.
  2. Grow and further your potential 
  3. Plus I will post your review on my company website this provide promotion for you record and create artist web presence.   (Extra Paid Service)




About me :

My experience exceeds over 20 yrs of working on independent/Major projects. 

Mix engineer/producer

Founder of No Tamin Entertainment, from Gary Indiana 

I would go on to produce/mentor and launch the career of the artist (Freddie Gibbs) from Gary In which led to a record contract from Interscope records.



I built an extensive network of relationships with key people in the entertainment industry. I have a great ear to hear what your song needs or what direction to take it.

The Music Pioneer...



Get record label ready.

Send us your song or beat track.

Sound like a pro.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment