>

Sunday, March 8, 2020

Record A Professional Keyboard Or Piano Part For Your Song











About:

Why should you hire me to record piano or keys on your track?


  • I have over 20 years experience in playing keyboards and piano in a huge variety of styles
  • I have a deep and fluent understanding of harmony and chord progressions
  • I have spent many years (and lots of money!) on purchasing the best equipment to provide quick results that deliver and amazing sounding product


I use a Roland Juno-DS (Fully weighted 88-note keyboard/MIDI Controller) for the recording itself, and I use Spectrasonics Keyscape for the actual sounds (simply put: the best Piano/Keyboard Virtual Instrument that exists!), and all this is run through Logic Pro X. This means everything you hear is completely modifiable and anything you hear that you aren't happy with down to the smallest detail can be altered.



Don't be put off by the 'MIDI' aspect - the sounds are INCREDIBLE. Check out the demos I provide, or head over to https://www.spectrasonics.net/video/videos.php to see exactly what this thing can sound like...



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment