>

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Record The Most Soulful Guitar Solo











About:

My name is Federico and my passion is music!

I've been playing  the electric and acoustic guitar for over 15 years now and musicians that I've played with say about me  that I have a very soulful feel, and that I'm very versatile.



  • If what you're looking for is a heart felt solo performance on your track and not just a bunch of fast notes put together you came to the right place, I will not disappoint you!


I will be very happy to help your music project by recording a solo for you on electric guitar, acoustic guitar or SLIDE.

I feel comfortable with playing rock(even hard rock), pop, blues, funk, reggae, jazzy grooves, ambient songs, electronic and I'm always open to try new genres.



I will provide you a professional grade sound with a warm tone of my playing, and give you the raw track or processed with some reverb, delay  or other effects that you might request.



I appreciate if you contact me before ordering  ;)



MORE OF MY PLAYING @ youtube.com/mrfed1994 & youtube.com/watch?v=ZpmQD3IibDU

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very quick, i had a very hard deadline, it was all in short notice. He took it on without fuss, delivered ahead of time. The performance was right the first time and he gave me options as well. Thank you, look forward to working together again soon. Stay safe and healthy

Seller's Response:

Thank you, happy I could help! All the best!

Seller's Response:

Great solo in great time - It shows that he really connected with the song! He was open and fun to work with :) Thanks!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! Loved it!

Seller's Response:

I did a nice job and recording was very nice quality. Overall the result wasn't really fitting the rest of the project but I am not unsatisfied with the result.




No comments:

Post a Comment