>

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Record A Professional Drum Track In 24 Hours Or Less











About:

I'll send you a high quality, mixed down audio track (.wav or .aif 44,1-48 kHz / 16-24 bit) for you to easily put into your mix!

I will create a custom drum part or re-record midi drum parts or existing drums

100% Acoustic drums with no MIDI or samples

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was great. The guy was super communicative, produced exactly what I needed. I know where to come if/when I need any more drum tracks.

:

Russ was very helpful and accomodating and the job was reasonably priced. Will ask him to do so more drumming in the future.

:

Everything went very smooth! On first take it was a bit "searching" about what to play, but after that he found it and we ended really nice and good track and are very pleased for he's service!

:

Thank you!

:

Very professional and on time, will definitely come back!




No comments:

Post a Comment