>

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Record Expert Percussion Tracks For You For Any Genre











About:

My name is Daniel Sadownick & I have been a percussionist for over 25 years, recording & touring with Taylor Swift, Little Steven, Maxwell, Bette Midler and Michael Brecker. I will provide expert percussion tracks for your songs/album. My goal is to ensure you are completely thrilled with the outcome, providing you with exactly what you need.

 

My Packages



I offer 3 packages and you can use them all for commercial use:



  • BASIC: For $140 I will record percussion tracks for 1 of your songs


  • STANDARD:  This package includes tracks for 4 of your songs for $550


  • PREMIUM: I will record percussion tracks for up to 8 songs for $1,000



My Equipment



My studio includes: ProTools 12, Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 Interface, Universal Audio Pre-Amps & many different microphones such as SHURE SM7B, RODE NT1, SHURE SM57, AKG.



Feel free to contact me anytime any questions you might have and I will answer you ASAP.  Below are a few links in which you can check out my playing.



Videos of my playing



Solo 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMQa7bFA9Aw



With Joe Bonamassa and Rock Candy Funk Party on Conan O'Brien Show: 
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1brd3p


Reviews


:

Professional, with skills that added real value to my project, I feel great satisfaction for having a musician of his caliber, and will no doubt to invite him to more of my project as they come along.

:

Always a pleasure

:

you are dealing with a true professional that adds value to your project in a very noticeable way

:

you are dealing with a professional that really adds value to your projects

:

Great experience! As a service provider, Daniel delivers fast, responds fast, and writes down a detailed roadmap for his arrangement so that I can easily understand what he did. As a musician/percussionist, Daniel is creative and refreshing, he picked the best drum (in my case Udu Drum, which I never heard of) and creates an organic arrangement you've never heard of in any other songs. Highly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment