>

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Create A Thoughtful Piano Accompaniment For You











About:

Let me be on your next song! Just send me the chords, BPM, and/or a demo of your tune and I can provide a thoughtful piano track in a week's time. With 15+ years of experience on the piano, I can work in a variety of styles: Pop, rock, hiphop, classical, bluesy, jazzy, etc. 



As an artist myself, I will work to make a track that suites your style and reflects your artist identity! There are 3 packages to choose from:



  • Basic - A simple, chord-based track to lay a solid foundation for your song!

  • Standard - If you'd like a more dynamic track that will have more detail, decoration, and variation.
  • Premium - If you'd like me to really get creative with the track, and/or if you'd like a piano solo or instrumental section. 


When I am finished creating the track, you will receive a high quality file of your choice (.AIF, .WAV, or .MID file). All packages include revisions. Looking forward to working with you!!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment