>

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Professionally Write And Record HQ Drum Parts For Your Song











About:

With over 10 years of professional writing, recording, producing and filming drum parts and videos, I would be delighted to record high-quality drum recording for your song or track! 



I will write and record a drum part for your song, anywhere from 30 seconds to 3 minutes long. I will also professionally record the track in Logic X and EQ and Mix each drum sound as well (if you choose for me to mix the track). If you'd like, I can also film myself recording the track for you in high quality 1080p video, sync'd to the mixed drum track! 



Please message me before ordering so we can ensure you have chosen the right gig for your project! I look forward to working with you and providing an awesome drum track for your song :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment