>

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Record A Drum Track For Your Song











About:

I will record Live Drums for your song in my home studio and send you a WAV file (24bit/ 44.1khz) of my drum mix for the base price. 



Check out my EXTRAS- I will send you individual Drum AIFF or WAV files for mixing. I record all songs in Logic Pro using Apogee Rosetta 800, Sennheiser Md 421, Shure KSM 32, Yamaha Subkick,  and other high quality Microphones and Mic Preamps (Neve and Warm Audio), Pearl Masters Drums, Paiste Cymbals.



I WILL DELIVER IN 1-3 DAYS



Here is a video of me playing live: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69MtbzWZL4Q



Here's a video of me recording at home for a US Smooth Jazz Artist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q1ljFEimww



MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT MY GIG EXTRAS IF YOU NEED INDIVIDUAL WAV FILES  FOR MIXING IN YOUR OWN STUDIO ENVIRONMENT. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHERE YOU'D LIKE THE WAV FILES DELIVERED.

  THANKS!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Jason is a fantastic musician! I really like the groove he's got and I'm a fan of his drumming!! He did a great job:-)

:

Jason got most of the way there w/ the first delivery then the revision cleaned up minor issues. Great value for the $. Thanks!

:

Awesome! quick delivery and was exactly what I wanted!

:

Amazing work as always!

:

Thank you so much! Always great working with you!




No comments:

Post a Comment