>

Sunday, March 8, 2020

Write And Record Bass Or Keybass On Your Track











About:

About Me



Hi my name is Jeri, I am a session bass player with plenty of experience recording experience doing studio recordings as well as playing live for a variety of artists.



This Gig



I will write and record an original bass line in any style or genre, or if you have written your own bass parts or have an idea (even if its a recording of you humming) I can record those for you too.



I will provide you with a high quality .wav file.



In order to achieve best results it is best you send me the drum track, everything else mixed, and the vocals/solo parts separately, however I will work with whatever you send me.



It would also be great if you have an idea of what you want, as well as reference tracks if possible.



I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment